Why do doctoral students generally have SCI thesis requirements when they graduate? What are the different requirements of different majors? The editor has sorted out some materials in this issue, hoping to help you.
Doctors are usually required to publish SCI papers, and the most basic one is also required to publish papers in domestic core journals. The requirements are still relatively high, and the specific requirements of various colleges and universities are also different. Many colleges and universities stipulate that graduate students need to publish core papers when taking the doctoral examination, and they should have established their first author status, and take this school as the first unit to publish academic papers reflecting their graduate thesis work, The specific requirements of the paper are as follows:
1、 Journal Papers
1. Graduate students in engineering, science and medicine should meet one of the following conditions:
(1) Published (or hired) 3 papers in SCI, EI journals and domestic core journals, of which at least 1 is SCI journal paper, or at least 2 are EI journal papers; One of the three journal papers required above must be foreign journal papers included in SCI or EI.
2. Graduate students in management discipline should meet one of the following conditions:
(1) Publish 1 paper in journals included by SSCI, international journals of category A and B in the field of management and economy, and journals in zone 1 or zone 2 of the JCR zoning table;
(2) Published (or hired) 3 papers in SCI, EI journals and domestic core journals.
3. Graduate students in law should meet one of the following conditions: (1) publish one paper in journals included in SSCI and journals in zone 1 or zone 2 of JCR zoning table; (2) Published (or hired) 3 papers in SCI, EI journals and domestic core journals. (3) A paper published at a class a international academic conference in the fields of communication, computer, etc. can be regarded as a paper published in a journal included in SCI. (4) Obtain the national or provincial scientific research award related to the master's degree thesis (I have a certificate), or obtain the national invention patent authorization as the first inventor and in the name of the University of Electronic Science and technology. For engineering, science and medicine graduate students, it can be regarded as publishing a paper in the domestic journals included in SCI, and for management and law disciplines, it can be regarded as publishing a paper in the domestic core journals. The winning and obtained national invention patents can only replace one journal paper at most.
2、 Conference Papers
Graduate students in law discipline shall publish at least one international conference paper or annual conference paper organized by domestic societies, and graduate students in other disciplines shall publish at least one international conference paper.
1. If the tutor is the first author of the paper and the graduate student is the second author (should be the author), it is calculated as 1/2.
2. For postgraduates jointly trained by the state, only one academic paper published by the University of Electronic Science and technology as the first author but not the first signatory can be recognized at most.
3. The journal sources included in SCI include the issues included in SCI and scie (Extended Edition); Class a international academic conferences shall be implemented in accordance with Annex 1; Domestic core journals and relevant requirements shall be implemented in accordance with the journals selected by the degree evaluation sub committee of the college and relevant regulations (see Annex 2); Class A and class B international journals in the field of management and economics shall be implemented in accordance with Annex 3; It is stipulated that published papers do not include articles published in supplements.
The above is the content shared in this issue. For more relevant academic information, please click to follow us. I wish you a happy life.