The publication format of journal papers is very strict, and they are written accurately according to the national standards and the requirements formulated by the University. Many students only pay attention to the content, but ignore the writing format and typesetting requirements of the papers, which directly affect the impression of reviewers. Therefore, today, the editor will share with you the common format requirements of journal papers.
1. Word count requirements
About 3000 words.
2. Typesetting format
(1) Paper: A4 paper, single-sided printing.
(2) Title: bold font size 3.
(3) The titles of the text are bold with small four Song typeface, and the contents are bold with small four Song typeface.
(4) The four characters of the references are bold with small four Song typeface, and the contents of the references are written with five Song typeface. The format is written according to the format of the graduation thesis references. Common reference writing formats are as follows:
a. Format of Periodicals: author, article name, periodical name, year of publication, volume number (issue number): start and end page numbers.
b. Format of books: author, title, edition (the first edition shall be omitted). Place of publication: publisher, year of publication: start and end page number.
c. Format of Thesis Collection: author, title, editor, thesis collection name, place of publication: publisher, year of publication: start and end page number.
d. Format of Dissertations: author, title, place of preservation: preservation unit, year.
(5) The header and footer are centered in Arial font.
(6) Page setup. Margin: 2.5cm up, down, left and right; Line spacing is 1.5 times of line spacing; Character distance: standard.
Different periodicals have different requirements. For general periodicals, it is between 25% and 30%, for Provincial Periodicals, it is between 15% and 25%, for national periodicals, it is between 10% and 15%, and for core periodicals, it is generally between 5% and 10%.
1. In the table of references at the end of the text, all references shall be listed in Arabic numerals according to the order in which they appear in the text. Be sure to number them in the order they appear in the text.
2. Please change the Chinese references in the table of references at the end of this article into both Chinese and English.
3. Please write the full names of the English periodicals and conference proceedings in the reference list of the post article periodicals and conference proceedings.
4. Please write all kinds of references in strict accordance with the punctuation marks in "II. Writing methods of all kinds of references".