2023 2nd International Conference on Aerospace and Control Engineering
Official website: www.icoace.com
Conference Date: December 15-17, 2023
Conference Venue: Nanjing, China
About ICoACE 2023
The 2023 2nd International Conference on Aerospace and Control Engineering (ICoACE 2023) will be held in Nanjing, China on December 15-17, 2023.
As a leading role in the global megatrend of scientific innovation, China has been creating a more and more open environment for scientific innovation, increasing the depth and breadth of academic cooperation, and building a community of innovation that benefits all. Such endeavors are making new contributions to the globalization and creating a community of shared future. ICoACE 2023 mainly focuses on the research fields of "Aerospace Science, Flight Physics, Air Thermodynamics, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Control System", aiming at providing an international cooperation and exchange platform for experts, scholars and enterprise developers majoring in aerospace and control engineering to share research results, discuss existing problems and challenges, and explore cutting-edge technologies.
Experts and scholars at home and abroad are invited to contribute and attend the conference!
All papers will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
ICoACE 2022 conference proceedings has been indexed by EI and Scopus
(1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
(2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Call for Paper
1. Materials Surface Physics
2. High-Performance Materials and Coatings
3. Special Functional Materials and Materials Design
4. Non-Equilibrium Materials and Preparation Technologies
5. New Polymeric Materials and Advanced Resin Matrix Composites
6. Materials Failure Analysis and Prediction Prevention
7. Advanced Materials Preparation Science and Forming Technology
1. Physics of Gases
2. Aerospace Computing
3. Applications of Satellite Remote Sensing Technology
4. BeiDou Navigation and Positioning System
5. Satellite and Geophysics
6. Plasma Physics
7. Aircraft Flight Dynamics
8. Aerospace Structures
9. Computer Modelling and Simulation of Human-Machine
10. Ejection Lifesaving Technology
11. Spacecraft Thermal Control Technology
12. Vapor-liquid two-phase flow and heat transfer
13. Aircraft Anti-icing Systems
14. Aircraft and Vehicle Environmental Control Technology
1. Electric Automation
2. Intelligent control and intelligent system
3. Intelligent management and decision-making
4. Distributed control system
5. Fuzzy control and fuzzy system
6. Drive motor and control technology
7. Power battery management and maintenance technology
1. Combustion and Energy Conversion
2. Power and Control Systems
3. Advanced Fluid Mechanics
4. Lasers and Applied Physics
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for abstracting/indexing.
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+PDF) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
▶Domestic submission: Click here
▶Oversea submission: Click here
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Templates download: Templates
6. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Conference Secretary: Kristy Su