2023 3rd International Conference on
Electrical Engineering and Control Science（IC2ECS 2023）
Website URL: www.ic2ecs.com
Start Date / End Date: December 1-3, 2023
Location: Hangzhou, China.
Submission Deadline: Second round deadline November 11
1. About the conference:
2023 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Control Science
As a leading role in the global megatrend of scientific innovation, China has been creating a more and more open environment for scientific innovation, increasing the depth and breadth of academic cooperation, and building a community of innovation that benefits all. These endeavors have made new contribution to globalization and creating a community of shared future.
To adapt to this changing world and China’s fast development in this new era, the 2023 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Control Science（IC2ECS 2023）is to be held in Hangzhou, China during December 1-3, 2023.
The conference will focus on the themes of "Electrical Engineering", "Control Science", "Mechanical Engineering" and "Automation", aiming to provide a platform for The conference aims to provide a platform for research scholars, technicians and related personnel engaged in mechanical systems and electrical engineering to share research results and cutting-edge technologies, understand academic trends, broaden research ideas, strengthen academic research and discussion, and promote industrial cooperation of academic results. Experts, scholars, business people and other related personnel from universities and research institutions at home and abroad are cordially invited to participate in the exchange.
3. Conference Chairmen:
Prof. Liejun Li
South China University of Technology
Prof. Goh HuiHwang
Prof. Zhigang Liu
IEEE Fellow, IET Fellow, AAIA Fellow
Southwest Jiaotong University
Prof. Jianmin Zhang
IEEE Senior Member
Hangzhou Dianzi University
Prof. Yiming Zhang
IEEE Senior Member
Prof. Goh HuiHwang
IEEE Senior Member
A.Prof. Sohrab Mirsaeidi
IEEE Senior Member
Beijing Jiaotong University
All submissions will be peer-reviewed, and the accepted papers will be published and submitted to IEEE, EI Compendex (Web of Science) for indexing.
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
6. Call for papers:
The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Electrical EngineeringControl Science||Control Science|
Stable Operation and Control of Power Systems
Electrical Machines and their Intelligent Control
Power Transmission and Control Technology
Control Theory and Applications in Power
Electronics and Transmission
Operation and control of new energy devices
Intelligent control and information processing
New technology of power electronics and motion control
Computer measurement and control and network technology
Intelligent building technology
Control methods and applications of
Intelligent decision-making methods and
Image algorithms and machine vision and
Language recognition generation and
Guidance, Control and Simulation
Principles and applications of autonomous
Computer vision measurement and navigation
Digital ultrasound imaging systems
Linear and non-linear control
Adaptive, system-discriminative control
Variable structure, quantum control
Fuzzy logic and neural networks
Predictive, inferential control
Error-tolerant, multivariate control
Discrete-event dynamic systems
kinematic body navigation and guidance
Multi-sensor integration and fusion
Optimal, Robust Control
Process Optimisation and Scheduling
Power systems and their automationElectricity
market research and analysis
Artificial Intelligence Technology in Power Systems
Power system optimization
Power distribution automation systems
Large-scale generator design and new cooling
Theory, operation, monitoring and diagnosis of
Theoretical analysis of the internal physical field of
Noise reduction techniques for large equipment
Power electronics and power transmission
Power quality improvement and power signal
Research on special power supplies
Signal detection in power systems
Electronic protection of electrical installations
High voltage and insulation technology
Online testing and fault diagnosis of electrical
Overvoltage and insulation coordination in power
Engineering dielectrics and special insulation
Application of high voltage technology in
Electromagnetic compatibility of power systems
Electrical engineering theory and new technologies
Circuit analysis and optimal design
Ecological and environmental effects of
Neural networks and genetic algorithms
Multimedia Database Theory and Applications
Applied computer information processing design
Design of mechanical and electrical drawings
Preparation of CNC machining programs
Artificial Intelligence Expert Systems
|Items ||Items Registration fee (By US Dollar) |
|Regular Registration (4 pages)||550 USD / 3800 RMB per paper|
|Extra Pages (Starting from Page 5)||50 USD / 400 RMB per extra page|
|Attendees without Papers||210 USD / 1400 RMB per person|
|Attendees without Papers (Groups）||180 USD / 1200 RMB per person (≥3 persons)|
|Purchase Extra Journal||90 USD / 600 RMB per book|
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on the conference without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend IC2ECS 2023 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: IC2ECS 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
|December 2||09:00-12:00||Keynote Speeches|
|14:00-18:00||Keynote Speeches and Oral Presentations|
|December 3||09:00-12:00||Academic Investigation |
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
9. Contact Us:
Conference Secretary: Kristy Su
Tel: ：+86-13922151284 (Wechat)