The 2nd International Conference on Automation、 Electronic Science and Technology （AEST 2023）
◆ Important Information
Conference Website: www.a-est.org
Conference Date: June 9-11，2023
Venue: Tianjin, China
Notification of Acceptance：About 1-2 weeks after the submission
Indexing: EI, Scopus
◆ About the Conference
As a leading role in the global megatrend of scientific innovation, China has been creating a more and more open environment for scientific innovation, increasing the depth and breadth of academic cooperation, and building a community of innovation that benefits all. Such endeavors are making new contributions to the globalization and creating a community of shared future.
We are honored to host The 2nd International Conference on Automation、Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2023) in Tianjin, China on June 9-11, 2023.
Although exchanges in industry, technology, finance and culture have been disrupted due to COVID-19 and changes in the global political and economic landscape, the popularization of information technology and the globalization of the Internet have fundamentally changed the way people live since the launch of smartphones. The electronic information technology revolution is divided into three stages -- the interconnection of all things happening now, the coming intelligence of all things, and the ultimate integration of heaven and earth in the future. This is the general trend that no one can contain or stop, and this is the reason why electronic information technology is so important to China. China's electronic technology industry has distinct characteristics and advantages, that is, because of the 1.4 billion population base has a huge application scenario that is unmatched by any other country in the world, so the future development must meet the country's major needs, must be demand-oriented, application-oriented.
The purpose of the conference is to make full use of the advantages of the rapid development of electronic science and technology and automation and promote the organic combination and collaborative development of electronic technology and mechatronics and other technologies. At the same time, it is committed to providing a platform for scholars, engineers and practitioners in electronic science, mechanical engineering, advanced intelligent equipment manufacturing technology and automation and other related fields to share the latest research results, focusing on cutting-edge topics and the latest research results to carry out academic discussions and professional exchanges.
We cordially invite you to AEST 2023 and welcome you to Tianjin, a historical, cultural, and innovative city in the post-pandemic era.
◆ Call For Papers
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Electronic Science and Technology||Automation|
2. Image processing
3. semiconductor technology
4. Power system
5. Integrated circuits
6. Physical electronics
7. electronic circuit
8. Computer language
9. Microcomputer principle
11. Quantum mechanics
12. Theoretical physics
13. Semiconductor Physics
14. Physical electronics and electronics
16. Computer structure and logic design
17. Introduction to Electronic Science and
18. Signals and systems
19. Fundamentals of electronic circuits
20. Microcomputer system and interface
21. Theory of electromagnetic fields
22. Fundamentals of solid state physics
23. Fundamentals of modern optics
24. Fields and waves in information electronics
25. Fundamentals of photoelectron physics
26. Electronic devices
27. Fundamentals of VLSI design
28. Display technology
30. Microwave millimeter wave electronics
31. Optical fiber communication
32. Digital signal processing
33. Introduction to embedded systems
1. Linear system control
2. Control integrated circuits and applications
3. Modeling and simulation of emerging technologies
4. Progress of engineering software engineering
5. Automatic control system
6. Automation and monitoring system
7. Control and embedded system
8. Robot system control
9. Fault-tolerant control system
10. Fractional system and control
11. Intelligent system control
12. Mechatronics and robot system
13. Engineering system modeling
14. Network and motor
15. Nonlinear theory and application
16. Renewable energy conversion
17. Automatic control principle and technology
18. Flexible automation solutions
19. Learning, optimization and decision-making based on big data
20. Modeling, control and diagnosis based on big data
21.Intelligent manufacturing and high-end automation systems
22.New energy control and green manufacturing
23. Image processing and computer vision
24. Space vehicle control
25. Ship automatic control and integrated control
26. Information processing and control of unmanned
27.Network clustering and network control
28. Advanced sensing technology and instrumentation
29.Wireless sensor network and data fusion
30.Fault diagnosis and system operation safety
31.Parallel control and management of complex
32.Logistics systems and automation
◆ EI Template Download: Template.rar, No less than 4 pages
→For more information about conference paper, please feel free to contact Summer Pan (WeChat/ Mobile phone): 18922107265
◆Submit to the SCI journal
Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals.
1）MPE-MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS IN ENGINEERING，IF=1.305
2）ISR-Intelligent Service Robotics，IF=2.246
3）MIS-Mobile Information Systems，IF=1.802
4）Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing，IF=1.337
→For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Editor Chen (WeChat/ Mobile phone): 13922150403
The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
◆ Instructions for Authors
The paper is an English manuscript, and the paper should have academic or practical value, and have not been published at home and abroad academic journals or conferences. The authors of publishing the paper shall submit the full text to conduct peer reviews, and only the authors who do not publish their paper simply submit a summary.
The author can use Crosscheck, Turnitin or other inquiries of the insignificant self-expenditure, otherwise the rejected personnel caused by the repetition rate of the article will be responsible by the authors. The papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and published in the conference homepage.
The paper needs to be placed in accordance with the template of the official website, and must not be less than 4 pages.
** Note: Accepted and completed the registered papers, if you need to apply for a revocation, 30% of the handling fee will be deducted.
◆ Attend (Note: Meeting has a lead report, oral report and poster display)
1.Receive the author: An admission article allows an author to participate in the free;
2.Speaking guest: Apply for the subject a speech by the organizing committee;
3.Oral speech: Application verbally report, time is 15 minutes;
4.Poster Show: Apply a poster display, A1 size, color printing;
5.Join as Listener: Only to listen to, you can also apply for a speech and show.
◆ Contact Us
Conference Secretary: Summer Pan