Conference Dates: June 30-July 2, 2023
Conference Venue: Dali, China
Energy and electricity still remain an important concern in 2023. With the success of the previous 2 year, It is proud to announce that 2023 3rd International Conference on Energy, Power and Advanced Thermodynamic Systems (EPATS 2023) will be held during July 14-16, 2023 in Kunming, China. The theme of EPATS 2023 is to bridge and connect presenters and audience with different disciplines and background as well as from different geographical locations. We warmly invite you to attend EPATS 2023, and look forward to meeting you in Kunming!
Submitted paper will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers of EPATS 2023 after registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
Note: All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or being under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Energy Engineering and Energy Technology
01. Energy storage technology
02. Energy-saving technology
03. Energy equipment and technology
04. Thermophysics and thermal engineering
05. Renewable energy engineering(Solar, Wind, Nuclear, Hydrogen, etc.)
06. Development and utilization of energy
01. Self-healing of the power grid
02. Power grid coordination
03. Distributed power
04. Electric car charging
05. Intelligent substation
06. Smart grid equipment
07. Two-way interactive power supply
01. Engineering thermodynamics
02. Thermal fluid mechanics
03. Thermal properties and thermophysical measurement techniques
04. Thermal energy
05. Thermal energy efficiency
06. Thermoelectric engineering
07. Thermal energy
Other related topics
Conference Secretary: Kelly Chen
Tel: +86-13711322672 (Wechat)
If you have any question or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.