Conference on Sustainable Traffic and Transportation Engineering（CSTTE2023）
November 22-24，2023 Yichun
In accordance with the "Belt and Road" cooperation initiative, the conference will present the latest international development achievements in aviation, waterway and land transportation technology in recent years, promote the modernization of transportation modes and technologies, and further establish a sustainable transportation system that meets the needs of economic and social development and the resource and environmental capacity.
The Conference on Sustainable Traffic and Transportation Engineeringwill be hold on November 6- 8 2023 in Yinchuan city , Ningxia hui autonomous region, the conference hosted by the North Minzu University, specific by the North Minzu University civil engineering college, welcome related experts, scholars and graduate students to participate.
◕New technologies for the construction of roads, Bridges, tunnels, airports, ports and railways;
theories and technologies for infrastructure construction such as
ports, embankments, reservoirs, sluices, hydraulic tunnels, and channels；
◕New materials, theories, and technologies for the construction of transportation facilities；
theories and technologies for research in related fields such as
geotechnical engineering, water conservancy, hydropower, and water
Prof. Xiangsheng Chen (Academician, Shenzhen University)
Prof. Bieliatynskyi Andrii (Academician, North Minzu University)
Prof. Dmytro Komyshev (Academician, North Minzu University)
Prof. Guoliang Bai (Academician, Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology)
Prof. Qijun Yu (Hefei University of Technology)
Prof. Chen Weizhong (Researcher of Wuhan Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
Prof. Fu Shaojun (The Key Laboratory of Concrete Structure Safety and Durability in Shaanxi Province)
Prof. He Wenyu (Hefei University of Technology)
Prof. Li Congying （Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology)
Prof. iu Naifei (Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology)
Prof. Sha Aimin (Chang'an University)
Prof. Song Zhanping (Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology)
Prof. Wang Changqing (Northwest University of Technology)
Prof. Wang Jingfeng (Hefei University of Technology)
Prof. Wang Zhiliang (Hefei University of Technology)
Prof. Xiang Nailiang (Hefei University of Technology)
Prof. Xue Jianyang (Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology)
Prof. Zhao Wen (Northeastern University)
Prof. Zhong Chengwen (Northwestern Polytechnical University)
Prof. Zhou Jianjun (Teaching Senior High School of State Key Laboratory of Shield and Tunneling Technology)
Prof. Zhou Shengxi (Northwestern Polytechnical University)
All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings by IEEE, which will be submitted for Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Submission : https://www.ais.cn/attendees/index/M3EUEQ
|Attendees without Submission||1500|
|Attendees without Submission(Students)||1000|
|Regular Registration(4 pages)||3400|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)||400|
Details of the registration fees:
1. Registration fees for CSTTE2023 Regular is 3400 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is 60 USD / 400 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include: ①Accommodation ②Visa application fee ③Transportation fare
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
8. And at least 20% of the fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
Conference Secretary: Ms. Lin
Tel: +86-18102545612 (Wechat)