The 3rd International Conference on Electronics Technology and Artificial Intelligence
June 28-30, 2024 Guangzhou, China
About ETAI 2024
As a leading role in the global megatrend of scientific innovation, China has been creating a more and more open environment for scientific innovation, increasing the depth and breadth of academic cooperation, and building a community of innovation that benefits all. Such endeavors are making new contributions to the globalization and creating a community of shared future.
The 3rd International Conference on Electronics Technology and Artificial Intelligence (ETAI 2024) is scheduled to be held in Guangzhou, China from June 28 to 30, 2024. ETAI 2023 has been successfully held in August 19, 2023 in Changsha, China. This conference takes "bringing together global wisdom in scientific innovation to promote high-quality development" as the theme and focuses on cutting-edge research fields including electronics technology and artificial intelligence. This conference aims to boost development of the Greater Bay Area, expand channels of international academic exchange in science and technology, build a sharing platform of academic resources, promote scientific innovation on the global scale, strengthen academic cooperation between China and the outside world, enhance development of new energy and materials and IT, AI, and biomedicine industries. It also aims to encourage exchange of information on frontiers of research in different areas, connect the most advanced academic resources in China and the world, turn research results into industrial solutions, and bring together talents, technologies, and capital to boost development.
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ETAI 2024 will be published in the conference Proceedings, and it will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or being under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Call for Paper
The 3rd International Conference on Electronics Technology and Artificial Intelligence （ETAI 2024) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Electronics Technology||Artificial Intelligence|
Power Electronics Technology
Variable current technology
Electronic device equipment
Power Electronics and Power Transmission
Fiber Optics and Fiber Optic Devices
Giant Area Microelectronics
Electronic Information Engineering
Adaptive Signal Processing
MEMS Component Technology
Electronic System Level Design
Electronics and Nanoelectronics
Epitaxy and Light Emitting Diodes
Three-dimensional semiconductor device technology
Circuit Analysis and Design
Microelectronics Science and Engineering
Communication Electronic Circuits
Integrated Circuit Design and Integrated Systems
Microwave Photonic Device Physics
Micro/nano systems and networks
Digital Signal Processing
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms
Natural Language Processing
Computer Vision and Image Understanding
Signal and Image Processing
Speech and Natural Language Processing
Computational Learning Theory
Natural Language Processing
Artificial Intelligence Modeling and Simulation
Pervasive Computing and Ambient Intelligence
Hybrid Intelligent Systems
Information Retrieval and Fusion
Intelligent Database Systems
Intelligent and Artificial Intelligence Control
Neural Networks and Complex Systems
Pattern Recognition and Logic Programs
Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and ToolsIntelligent Control
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ETAI 2024 will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and it will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to the Chinese Submission System （国内投稿通道） or Oversea SUBMISSION SYSTEM（海外投稿通道）
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Templates download: Templates
6. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcome. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
|June 28 ||13:00-17:00||Registration|
|June 29||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|June 30||09:00-18:00||Academic Discussion|
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
Conference Secretary: Summer Pan
Tel: +86-18922107265 (WeChat)