The 3rd International Conference on New Energy and Power Engineering (ICNEPE 2023)
The 3rd International Conference on New Energy and Power Engineering (ICNEPE 2023), will be held in Huzhou, China from November 24 to 26, 2023. The meeting focused on the research fields of "new energy" and "power engineering". The primary goal of the conference is to provide an exchange platform for experts and scholars in "new energy" and "power engineering" as well as enterprise developers, to promote the exchange of new technologies for new energy and power engineering at home and abroad, to explore the development path of "new energy" and "power engineering" and to cope with new opportunities and challenges.
You are invited to submit papers in all areas of new energy, advanced power generation technologies, smart grids and intelligent energy systems, electronic power transmission and distribution and etc.
We warmly invite you to participate in ICNEPE 2023 and look forward to seeing you in Huzhou!
ICNEPE 2023 has been reviewed and launched on the IEEE official website：https://conferences.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/60694
Final Paper Submission Date: October 20, 2023
Conference Dates: November 24 to 26, 2023
All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
1. Energy science engineering | 能源科学工程
|Renewable energy technologies and systems||Renewable energy storage technology||Energy efficiency|
|Solar thermal energy||Energy Management||Solar energy materials|
|Photovoltaic, wind technology||Nuclear Energy||Energy Security and Clean Utilization|
|Hydrogen storage||Fuel Cell||Energy Management Control System|
|Waste to Energy|
2. Advanced Power Generation Technologies | 先进发电技术
|Wind Power Generation and Utilization||Combined cycle power plants||Combined heat and power|
|Electric and Hybrid Vehicles||Electrical Machines & Drives||Electricity networks and electricity-generating technologies|
|Energy Conversion||Fuel Cell Technology||Gas turbine–based power generation|
|Geothermal and Tidal Wave Energy||Grid-connected photovoltaic system||Ocean thermal energy conversion|
|Hydropower and intermittent renewable generation||Marine power generation technologies||Big data application in power and energy systems|
|Photovoltaic for Solar Power Applications||Tidal power plant design||Photovoltaic hybrid system|
|Power system energy storage technologies||Renewable energy and distributed generation||Safe Nuclear Energy Generation and Utilization|
3. Electronic Power Transmission and Distribution | 智能电网与能源科学
|Advanced Distribution and SCADA Technologies||Asynchronous generation and interconnect||DC transmission and distribution|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility in Power Systems||Electromagnetic Transient in High Voltage Power Systems||Electronic power transformers and switchgear|
|Flexible electronic transmission||Ultra High Voltage (UHV) Technologies||Grid protection, fault management and isolation|
|Grid reliability, resiliency and security||Harmonics and power quality||High Voltage Engineering & Technology|
|HVDC and Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS)||Insulation Condition Monitoring in Power Systems||Over-voltage, Lightning Protection and Grounding|
|Plasma Physics and the Pulsed Power Technology||Power system stability, control, and frequency regulation||Structured microgrids and standalone power systems|
For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB) ||Registration fee (By US Dollar) |
|Regular Registration for Paper||3800RMB/per paper (4 pages)||550 USD/per paper (4 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||400RMB/per extra page||60 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1800RMB/per person||300 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1500RMB/per person（≥ 3 person）||270 USD / per person（≥ 3 person）|
|Purchase Extra Journal||500RMB/book||75 USD / book|
Details of the attending registration
Join as a Presenter: If you are only interested in giving a presentation at the conference without publishing your paper in the proceedings, you can choose to attend ICNEPE 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the Abstract and Title of your presentation during the registration. For further information, please contact us at: 13427510478
Join as a Listener: ICNEPE 2023 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform for you to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You just need to complete the registration as a Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ICNEPE 2023 Regular is 550 USD / 3800 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is 60 USD / 400 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, souvenirs and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fare
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will post the print proceedings to you together with the payment receipt/Fapiao.
8. And at least 20% of the registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
The 3rd International Conference on New Energy and Power Engineering (ICNEPE 2023), will be held in Huzhou, China from November 24 to 26, 2023. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|November. 25||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|November. 26||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
The Secretary office of ICNEPE 2023 will collect contributions and finish daily organizing work. All paper review process will be completed by Program Committee Member and invited experts.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Conference Secretary: Sherry Liao