2022 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA 2022)
June 17-19, 2022, Chengdu, China
Conference Dates: June 17-19, 2022
Location：Chengdu, ChinaSubmission Deadline：May 13, 2022 June 12, 2022
Notification of Acceptance：7 working days after submission
Submitted to these indexers：EI, Scopus
About MEMA 2022
The MEMA series of conferences have come to all successful conclusions in Xi'an and Chongqing from 2018 to 2021, and the 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Applications (MEMA 2022) will continue to choose Sichuan, held on June 17-19, 2022 in Chengdu, China. The conference will focus on the latest research field of "Mechanical, Electrical and Material applications", promote the development and integration of related disciplines, grasp the international frontier trends in this field, exchange the latest research results, and Provide an international platform for domestic and foreign institutions of higher learning, scientific research institutes, experts, professors, scholars, engineers, etc. to share professional experience, expand professional networks, exchange new ideas face-to-face and display research results, to explore the key challenges and research directions facing the development of this field. Focus on the latest research results of experts and scholars in the key areas of mechanical electrical technology and material equipment around the world, and carry out high-level, three-dimensional and international academic exchanges and cooperation. Through exchanges from different disciplines and fields, we will forge innovative ideas, stimulate innovative sparks, and accumulate strength to promote the development of related fields and industries and grasp a new wave of scientific and technological and industrial change. Experts and scholars in related fields are welcome to actively submit articles to participate in the conference.
Call for Papers
2022 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA 2022) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Mechanical dynamics and its applications
2. Precision machinery
4. Mechanical engineering and its automation
5. Material forming and control engineering
6. Intelligent manufacturing
1. Transmission and distribution
2. Power quality
3. Renewable energy
4. Electric traction
5. Electromagnetic compatibility
6. High voltage insulation technology
7. High pressure instruments
8. Electrical engineering materials
9. Electrical measurements
10. High voltage and insulation technology
11. Power electronics and their applications
13. Circuits and systems
14. Power quality and electromagnetic compatibility
15. Power systems and their automation
16. Power system planning and dispatch
17. Electric drives and their applications
18. Motors and appliances
1. Advanced materials
3. Biomedical manufacturing
4. Ceramics and glass
5. Chemistry and the basic properties of matter
6. Coatings, corrosion and surface engineering
7. Composites, nanocomposites, polymer composites
8. Computer-aided design, manufacturing, and engineering
9. Calculate the material
10. Electronic materials
11. Energy Materials - Synthesis and Applications
12. Environmentally sustainable manufacturing processes
13. Green renewable material
14. Functional materials
15. Laser manufacturing
16. Advanced material manufacturing equipment, processes and systems
17. Electronic materials
18. Magnetic materials
19. Manufacturing process planning and scheduling
20. Material synthesis, manufacturing, fabrication and processing
Other Related Research
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of MEMA 2022 will be published in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) (ISSN:1742-6596), and it will be submitted to EI Compendex and Scopus for indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
2022 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA 2022) will be held on June 17-19, 2022 in Chengdu, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|June. 18||09:00-09:20||Opening Ceremony|
Speeches of Keynote Speakers
Speeches of Keynote Speakers
|June. 19||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration for Paper (4-6 pages)|
500 USD / paper (4-6 pages)
3200 CNY / paper (4-6 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3|
450 USD / paper (4-6 pages)
2900 CNY / per paper (4-6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
50 USD / extra page
300 CNY / extra page
|Attendees without Submission|
180 USD / person
1200 CNY / person
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）|
150 USD / person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY / person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Journal||75 USD / book|
500 CNY / book
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend MEMA 2022 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Join as Listener: MEMA 2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for MEMA 2022 Regular is 500 USD / 3200 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is 50 USD / 300 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
8. At least 20% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
Conference Secretary: Chloe Lee
Tel: +86-18124945342 (Wechat)
The Secretary office of MEMA 2022 will collect contributions and finish daily organizing work. All paper review process will be completed by Program Committee Member and invited experts.
If you have any question or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.