2024 4th International Conference on Testing Technology and Automation Engineering
Official Website: www.ttae.org
Conference Date: September 6-8, 2024
Venue: Xiamen, China
About TTAE 2024
The 4th International Conference on Testing Technology and Automation Engineering (TTAE 2024) will be held in Xiamen on September 6-8, 2024. TTAE 2024 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Testing Technology and Automation Engineering to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Testing Technology and Automation Engineering and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Testing Technology and Automation Engineering and related areas.
Call For Papers
2024 4th International Conference on Testing Technology and Automation Engineering will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
The topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Navigation, guidance and control
Inertial technology and navigation equipment
Navigation and positioning of motion carrier
Information Fusion and Intelligent Control
Intelligent instrument control technology
GNSS technology and its application
Micro electromechanical systems and micro robots
Application technology and new technology of system design and automation
Sensor wireless transmission network and field bus control technology
Instrument embedded technology and network control
Systems Engineering Theory and Application
Intelligent, networked and integrated modern detection technology and system
Fuzzy logic control system
Introduction to fuzzy and neural network engineering
Manufacture industrial automation equipment and systems
Wireless sensor network technology
Principles and applications of artificial intelligenceIntelligent methods and techniques
Modern Testing Technology
Automatic test theory
Measurement techniques and instruments
Complex system modeling and simulation
MATLAB system analysis language and application
Multi-sensor fusion theory and application
Optimal estimation and system identification
On-line testing and nondestructive testing technology
Fuzzy Theory and Applications
Photoelectric detection and computer vision detection technology
Control network and fieldbus
Micro nano detection
Remote sensing and telemetryModeling and Simulation
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for abstracting/indexing.
All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or being under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to Chinese SUBMISSION SYSTEM（国内作者投稿渠道）或 FOREINER SUBMISSION SYSTEM（国外作者投稿渠道）
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Download: Templates
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us.
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
For the publication in the conference proceedings:
Regular Registration (4 -6 pages) ------- 490 USD/ paper (6 pages)-3400 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7) -------50 USD/ extra page-300 CNY/ extra page
Attendees without a Submission --------180 USD/ person-1200 CNY/ person
Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies ------75 USD/book-500 CNY/book