February 12, 2023
March 03, 2023
June 16-18, 2023
Welcome to AINIT 2023
2023 4th International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology（AINIT 2023）will held in Nanjing, China during June 16-18, 2023. The conference is a forum for presenting excellent results and new challenges facing the field of Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology. It will bring together the experts, scholars, researchers and related practitioners from all around the world to exchange their research results and address open issues in Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology.
AINIT 2023 sincerely welcome researchers from all over the world to participate in this efficient, high-quality and authoritative international academic exchange platform. We are pleased to invite you to submit paper and looking forward for meeting you in Shanghai, China. If you need more submission information, welcome to contact us.
Call For Paper image.pngComputer Science image.pngArtificial Intelligence image.pngInformation Technology image.pngElectronic Technology image.pngElectrical Engineering image.pngControl and Automation Engineering image.pngOther Related Engineering
All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
AINIT 2022 丨
AINIT 2021 丨IEEE Xplore 丨EI Compendex丨Scopus
AINIT 2020丨EI Compendex丨Scopus
Note: All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or being under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
September 19, 2020
October, 15-17, 2021
September 23-25, 2022
Imperial College of London
Beijing Aerospace Control Center
1. The submitted papers must not be previously published or under consideration of publication elsewhere.
2. Please submit your full paper (Word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. And please submit the full paper if both the presentation and publication are needed.
4. Please submit the Abstract only if you just want to make a presentation.
5. Templates download: Templates
6. Should you have any questions or you need any information in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
For the publication in the conference proceedings:
|Regular Registration for Paper (4-6 pages)|
550 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3800 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
500 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
60 USD/ extra page
400 CNY/ extra pag
|Attendees without a Submission|
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
|Attendees without a Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies||75 USD/book|
|June 17||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|June 18||09:00-18:00||Academic Discussion|
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
Conference Secretary: Pearl Wu
Tel: +86-15217204403 (WeChat)