2023 2nd International Conference on Big Data, Information and Computer Network
January 6-8 Xishuangbanna | China
Conference Website: www.bdicn.net
Conference Time: January 6-8, 2023
Venue: Xishuangbanna, China
Full Paper Submission Date: December 16-18, 2022
Registration Deadline: December 23-25, 2022
Final Paper Submission Date: December 30-31, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: About 1 week after the submission
About BDICN 2023
BDICN is an annual conference of Big Data, Information and Computer Network for all researcher home and abroad, we have the strong organization team, dependable reputation and wide sponsors all around the world.
2023 2nd International Conference on Big Data, Information and Computer Network will be held on January 6-8, 2023 in Xishuangbanna, China. BDICN 2023 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of big data, information and computer network to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Economic Managemen and Informatics and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in big data, information and computer network and related areas. We warmly invite you to participate in BDICN 2023.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in advanced algorithms and control engineering and related areas.
Publication of BDICN 2023：
All accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex / Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
Call for Paper
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of BDICN 2023 will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
1.Big Data Models and Algorithms
2.Information management and integration
3.Big Data Management
4.Real time signal processing and Application
5.Big Data Search, Mining, and Visualization
7.Artificial intelligence and its application
8.Image transmission and processing
9.Agent based computing
10.Optical fiber sensing and weak signal detection
11.Big data analysis
12.Special signal processing
* Other related topics are acceptable (Click)
(English Submission System)
Statement of BDICN 2023：
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to (English) SUBMISSION SYSTEM, (Chinese)SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Downlow ：CLICK
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
(Chinese Submission System)
Registration fee to BDICN 2023
|Regular Registration for Paper (4 pages)
500 USD/per paper (4 pages)
3200 CNY/per paper (4 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3
450 USD/ per paper (4 pages)
2900 CNY/per paper (4 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)
50 USD/ per extra page
300 CNY/per extra page
|Attendees without Submission
180 USD/per person
1200 CNY/per person
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）
150 USD/per person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/per person（≥ 3 person）
Purchase Extra Journal
1.Registration fees for BDICN 2023 Regular is USD 500 / 3200 RMB per paper.
2.If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is USD 50 / 300 RMB.
3.Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4.The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5.At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6.Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7.If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
8.At least 20% of registration fee will be charged as the service fee if you retract your paper for personal reasons.
Notes for Participants:
1. Author participation: One accepted article allows one author to participate for free.
2. Keynote speaker: Apply for a keynote speech, which will be reviewed by the organizing committee.
3. Oral speech: Apply for an oral report, the time is 15 minutes.
4. Poster display: Apply for poster display, A1 size, color printing.
5. Audience participation: Only participate in the conference without submission, and can also apply for speeches and exhibitions.
6. Registration for the conference: The conference is supported by AiScholar to register online, please click the following icon to register:
(English Submission System) (Chinese Submission System)
Agenda of BDICN 2023
The 2023 International Conference on Big Data, Information and Computer Network (BDICN 2023) will be held on January 6-8, 2023 in Xishuangbanna, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
Keynote Speaker 1
Keynote Speaker 2
Keynote Speaker 3
Keynote Speaker 4
Keynote Speaker 5
Oral Speaker 1
Oral Speaker 2
Oral Speaker 3
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss.
Conference Secretary: Haley Chen
Submission: Submission System
The Secretary office of BDICN 2023 will collect contributions and finish daily organizing work.
All paper review process will be completed by Program Committee Member and invited experts.
If you have any question or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.