2022 6th International Seminar on
Education, Management and Social Sciences
July 15-17，2022 Chongqing，China
Conference Website: http://www.isemss.org/
Conference Date: July 15-17, 2022
Conference Venue: Chongqing，China
▶One Round of Submission Deadline: March 1, 2022
▶Two Round of Submission Deadline: April 1, 2022
▶Final Round of Submission Deadline: April 18, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: Within 1 to 2 weeks of submission
The aim of ISEMSS 2022 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Education, Management and Social Sciences to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Education, Management and Social Sciences and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Education, Management and Social Sciences and related areas.
Academic Exchange Center (AEIC) is an excellent international academic conference brand jointly established by a number of domestic and foreign universities, research institutes and enterprises. AEIC is committed to the dissemination of scientific and technological information, academic research exchanges, in-depth analysis of social hot issues, life science sharing and other academic-related communication activities. Since 2014, AEIC has successfully held 500 international academic conferences with more than 60,000 participants. The themes of the conference include energy and environment, computer science, electronic information engineering, hydraulic and civil engineering, mechanical automation, materials and manufacturing technology, biological engineering, earth science, economics and finance, humanities and social sciences and other mainstream disciplines. AEIC adheres to the philosophy of "being loyal to academics and serving scholars" and adheres to the spirit of "professionalism, concentration and concentration" to make academic exchanges easier.
Prof. Milena Dragićević Šešić
Faculty of Dramatic Arts, University of Arts
Call for Paper
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
2. The law；
3. The political；
4. The news；
7. Educational science；
8. Management Science；
9. Social sciences；
10. Interdisciplinary research；
11. International relations and cooperation；
12. Physical education and physical education；
13. Geography and Geological Sciences；
14. Health services and services；
15. Innovation, Technology and Society；
16. Business, finance and tourism management；
17. Cognitive, Psychological and Behavioral Sciences；
18. Communication, community and electronic society；
19. The complexity of human and social evolution；
20. Human development based on psychological and social concepts；
21. Communication and information technology in the social sciences；
22. Humanities and Social Sciences related topics.
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted for CPCI,CNKI.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM（click）
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Templates（click）
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Submit to Conference Proceedings (CPCI)
1.All Manuscripts of ISEMSS 2022 reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on 《Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research》(Online ISSN: 2352-5398). The published papers will then be submitted for CPCI-SSH and CNKI abstracting/indexing.
|July 15||13:00-17:00||Registration |
|July 16||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|July 17||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
|Regular Registration(4 pages)|
370 USD/per paper (4 pages)
2400 CNY/per paper (4 pages)
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3|
330 USD/ per paper (4 pages)
2200 CNY/per paper (4 pages
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 5)|
30 USD/ per extra page
200 CNY/per extra page
|Attendees without Submission|
180 USD/per person
1200 CNY/per person
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）|
150 USD/per person（≥ 3 person）
1000 CNY/per person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Journal|
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ISEMSS 2022 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as Listener: ISEMSS 2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the filed of latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ISEMSS 2022 Regular is 370 USD / 3400 CNY per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 4 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 5) is 40 USD / 200 CNY.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 5-7 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reasons, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.
Conference Secretary: Carla Zheng
Tel: +86- 18922775443 (Wechat)