International Conference on CONDITION MONITORING OF MACHINERY IN NON-STATIONARY OPERATIONS
June 11-13, 2021 Guangzhou
The CMMNO 2021 will be held in Guangzhou during June 11-13, 2021. CMMNO 2021 is in the series of conferences sponsored and organized by the International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science, IFToMM. Since its inception in 2011, CMMNO has been held successfully for six times: Warsaw (2011), Hammamet (2012), Ferrara (2013), Lyon (2014), Gliwice (2016) and Santander (2018).
We warmly invite you to participate in CMMNO 2021 and look forward to seeing you in Guangzhou!
Measurement control technology and equipment application promotion association of Guangdong Province (GDMCPA)
International Federation for the Promotion of Mechanism and Machine Science (IFToMM)
Guangdong Mechanical Engineering Society (GDMES)
AEIC Academic Exchange Information Center (AEIC)
Prof. Fulei Chu, Tsinghua University, China
Prof. Chunliang Zhang, Guangzhou University, China
1. Prof. Mingjian Zuo, Canadian academician, University of Alberta, Canada
2. Prof. Stephan Heyns, University of Pretoria, South Africa
3. Prof. Radoslaw Zimroz, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland
4. Prof. Luc Thévenaz, IEEE Fellow, Swiss Lausanne Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), Switzerland
5. Prof. Zhike Peng, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
6. Prof. Ruqiang Yan, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
1. Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI-CA)
Papers submitted to CMMNO 2021 will be reviewed by technical committees of the conference.
All the accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
2. Submit to SCI journal（SCI）
Intentional submissions to SCI journals will be reviewed in strict accordance with SCI journal requirements and recommended to the following or other suitable SCI journals upon approval.
(1) Frontiers of Mechanical Engineering
(2) Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering-English Edition
(3) Mathematical Problems in Engineering
(4) Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Papers presenting original work in, but not limited to, the following technical topics areinvited for submission:
• Condition Monitoring in Non-stationary Operations
• Noise and Vibration in Machines
• Vibro-acoustic Diagnosis of Machinery
• Signal Processing
• Pattern Recognition
• Data Ming & Analytics
• Monitoring and Diagnostic System
• Modeling of Dynamics and Faults in Machinery
• Mechatronic Machinery Diagnostics
• Energy-wind Turbine
• Composite Material Structure and Health Monitoring
• Sensor and Smart Structures
For the publication on conference proceedings
[EI Conference Proceedings]
|Registration fee (By EURO) ||Registration fee (By US Dollar) |
|Regular Registration for Paper (4 pages)||450 EUR/ paper ||540 USD/ paper |
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3 (4 pages)||430 EUR/ paper ||520 USD/ paper |
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 4)||50 EUR/ extra page||60 USD/ extra page|
Attend the conference online
|100 EUR / person||120 USD / person|
|Oral/Poster Presentation Only||230 EUR / person||270 USD / person|
|Attendees without submission||190 EUR / person||230 USD / person|
The price is related to the value of the journal Impact Factor. Please contact with conference secretary for the specific cost.
If you have any question or inquiries, please feel free to contact us.